Thursday, August 30, 2012

Out with the old, In with the new!

As of this beautiful sunny morning, the 30th of August in the year 2012 Anno Domini, my short story "Management - A Zombie Satire" went on sale for the Kindle and Nooks on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, respectively.

2005 was a year that I was "Un-bottling" as they say. I was just pumping out story after story. It was during this year that I wrote "Management" and it was the first story that someone suggested, well, umm, that I might not be right in the head.

I'm not going to lie.... it was the best compliment I'd had so far! My brain doesn't work like normal peoples (thank goodness!) and that's why I'm able to put out a kids book, and then a horror story, and then an over the top disgustingly hilarious story like Management. I don't want to be normal! I want people to read it, laugh, and then look at me and say "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???". If they do that, then I did my job.

You can check out Management - A Zombie Satire at AMAZON or at BARNES & NOBLE

Now onto the new! I started writing a YA novel years ago titled "The Final Summer of Innocence" and it will be a full novel, and IMO my best work to date BY FAR! It's the story I've wanted to tell since the first day I started writing, and have thought about it every day. I'll keep you all in the loop, but it's going to take awhile.

Thank you O' Readers of My Words, and as they say back in my home town "Oh shit! Here comes Nick again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment