Monday, September 3, 2012

Buy a story.... get a story FREE! Can't beat that with a stick!

ATTENTION SHOPPERS! FOR THE NEXT 10 MINUTES, IN AISLE 5..... Oh wait, I don't work at that store anymore.

Ahh well, the same principle applies. THERE IS A SALE AFOOT!

Until October 3rd, if you buy "The Smoldering Man" for only 99cents from Smashwords.com and leave a review, I will then send you a coupon for a free copy of my latest short story "Management - A Zombie Satire"!

What you may not realize though, is that exclusively on Smashwords, "Management" contains the first three chapters of my book "Maze of The Blue Rose" - Book One of my Trouble Meets The May Boys series.

Here is all you have to do. Sign up at Smashwords (It's free and completely painless! Also, if you love books, you will be glad you signed up anyway!), buy The Smoldering Man, leave a review, and I will send you a coupon for the free story! It's that easy!

Remember, this offer is only good through October 3rd, so get going! Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment