Sunday, August 19, 2012

FREE STORY OF YOUR CHOICE!

As probably three people out of the hundreds of Facebook friends know by now, I finally achieved my goal of making it possible to buy my stories directly from my website. All you have to do is have a Paypal account, and once the order is completed a PDF version of the story will be emailed to your account within 24 hours at the latest. (Usually within minutes.)

BUT HERE'S SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU AS HAPPY AS I AM RIGHT NOW!

The first five people to buy Maze of the Blue Rose, Book One of my Trouble Meets the May Boys series, can pick one of the short stories for FREE! When your book is delivered, you will be notified which number you were, and if you are in the first five just let me know which story you want and I will send it to you immediately.

Now, just visit my website NICHOLASMAY.US and check out the selection of available stories in the Library section of the site.

As always, I thank you for your support as I follow my dream! Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment